Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween Fun!







Howdy folks, just another update on the homefront. I can hardly believe that 2008 is almost over with. Halloween has just passed us, and we had a major blast. Luckily, we were able to dress up for 4, that's right you read it, FOUR different activities. (I have heard that one is more than enough for the normal person, but who are we kidding-- I am FAR from normal.) So we did two church trunk or treats (one for the ward and one for the branch), REAL trick or treating on Halloween, AND our annual party the day AFTER halloween. WHEW!! It was a whirlwind, but we managed it and I had a blast doing it.

1 comment:

nicole.kopp said...

I think that is it time for more pictures!! HAHA this is what I have to look forward to now, to live thru other peoples lives