Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Halloween that Almost Isn't....





























As most of you already know, I am just a little into Halloween and all of it's festivities. Sadly though, this year it doesn't quite feel like Halloween yet. Because of all of my new schooling responsibilities, I am rarely given free time. This has hindered my decorating abilities. I am sure that you can realize what a travesty this is in my life. Right now the extent of my holiday decor consists of 1 pack of Martha Stewart paper spider cut outs, and a couple of pumpkins on our porch.......Thats it folks. I think even the "normal" people have more decorations out than I do. And thus, my dillemma. Yes. It has been a very sad month in the life of Amber Kopp. What't worse, is that I have less than 2 weeks to figure out and make a themed costume getup for my entire family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Now THATS scary. People are telling me, "Amber, it's TOTALLY understandable, your so busy...Just put any old costume on your kids, they won't remember it!!!" I say SHUT YO MOUTH! How could I???? That would be an ink spot on the face of my creativity!!!! So I am going to have to find a way out of this mess myself. I will let you all know what I end up thinking of. In other news...we did manage to paint some pumpkins at the Mannings house for FHE last week. It was a fun activity, and since we are all so busy, we have dropped our group FHE's to one Monday a month. (SAD!!!) But, it really makes it mean alot more when you don't see each other that much. So, even though Jaxon was feeling a little under the weather, we went and spent time with our friends.






No comments: